Get Help Fast!
Flooded? 24/hr. Emergency Water Extraction – Drying Services
- Full Service Restoration
- Structural Drying and Repairs
- State of the Art Drying Equipment
- IICRC Trained & Certified
- Water from any Source
Direct Insurance Billing
Our Services Include
- Water Extraction – Water needs to be removed from your home as quickly and thoroughly as possible. Our Technicians use specialized moisture meters to find and detect moisture in all affected areas including hidden areas such as inside walls and other inaccessible areas.
- Structural Drying – After the water has been extracted the drying process begins. First Response uses LGR dehumidifiers, air movers and other hardwood floor drying and wall cavity drying equipment. Using the right equipment will help prevent unnecessary damage and repair cost. Using the correct equipment will save difficult to dry areas like, hard wood floor and inside wall cavities.
- Mold Prevention – Prompt action is required to prevent microbial growth from starting. Mold prevention process really starts with the water extraction process following correct IICRC guidelines. Next is determining the remediation process which many factors such as time frame and category of flood water will determine. Following IICRC guidelines is crucial to the health of your home.